Study in Australia
Study In Australia
Studying in Australia is an excellent way to secure globally recognized education that offers unparallel opportunities for great learning and experience their lifestyle.The Quality of life in Australia is amongst the highest for which it has become the world’s one of the best places to live and study. Discover more what your dream destination has to offer you and what many things it is famous for:
- Australian Universities are internationally renowned for offering diverse courses.
- The areas relating to Engineering, health sciences and accounting have been ranked high in QS World University Ranking in 2014.
- Eight universities in Australia are ranked amongst the world’s 100 best universities. (QS World University ranking)
- Cost of study in Australia is lower than the cost of studies in the United Kingdom or the United States.
- ESOS Act protects the interests of overseas students. This act ensures the students from other countries receive the same standard of education as Australian students receive.
- The lively environment with the world’s best facilities is another reason that makes Australia the most preferred destination to study.
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of Canberra
- Victoria University
- University of Tasmania
- Bond University
- University of Queensland
- University of New South
- RMIT University, Melbourne
- Curtin University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- James Cook University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Griffith University
- La Trobe University
- Deakin University
- Flinders University
- Charles Darwin University
- Edith Cowan University
A student visa allows you to work up to twenty hours per week through a semester. The best part is there is no limit on the no of working hours during your vacations. This is the one of the strongest reason that attracts countless students from all over the world to Australia as students can earn while they work and support their finances.
International students are also granted a visa for a period of another 18 months after completion of graduation. This visa is granted so that students can look up jobs for themselves.
Whether it is a bachelor’s degree you are looking for or masters or doctoral-level studies or any certificate or diploma that you have been planning to receive, there is nothing that this country has not to offer. Australia offers studies at all levels.
Popular courses you can choose from are:
- HEALTH SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND LAWS
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE. FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT OUR OFFICE IN CHANDIGARH.
Australia is a perfect place for international students for their studies due to its low cost. Fees and cost of living in Australia are quite low when compared with other well-preferred countries.
Diploma Courses- AUD$ 15,000 – $20,000 per annum
Bachelor’s degrees – AUD$ 22,000 – AUD$ 32,000 per annum
Master’s degrees- AUD$ 26,000 – AUD $ 40,000 per annum
Living cost varies from place to place. It depends on what place you choose to live in. You will, however, have to prove in your “ Application for Student Visa” that you can support your living expenses during your stay in Australia for your studies.
Apart from the above-mentioned estimates, you will also have to keep in mind the other expenses that you will have to incur in respect of food, transport, power, internet, mobile bills etc
Note: Kindly note that these expenses are just indicative and may vary from time to time and place to place. For more detailed information, contact at 9988866411 or Visit Our GAC’s Office in Chandigarh.
So you have decided what programme or course you want to study. After this step, you would be required to apply to study at the school or college or university you are planning to study. You will have to submit all the academic documents, a copy of your passport, your IELT’s score etc along with your application form to the school or college or university. It is only after receiving a letter from the respective college or university that you will be required to pay fees.
Documents you will require:
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Official IELT’s Score Sheet or Any other English language Proficiency test score
- Mark sheets of School / University and Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of travel , cost of living and tution fees.
- Health Insurance etc
You are set to go and live and explore your dream destination.