Study in Canada
Study In Canada
Canada is a global education hub due to its high academic standards and high lifestyle with ample of opportunities for learning and exposure. Studying in Canada is the excellent way to secure globally recognized education that offers unparallel opportunities for great learning and experience their lifestyle.With more than 1.3 lakh students preferring Canada every year for their higher studies, it has become one of the most popular destinations among the international students to further their studies. Discover more what your dream destination has to offer you and what many things it is famous for:
- Canada Universities are internationally renowned for offering excellent teaching and varied courses.
- The QS World University Ranking features 26 Canadian Universities among the top 800 Universities throughout the world. (2015-2016)
- Canada is considered to be one of the safest and stable countries.
- Canadian universities are worldwide known for offering high-quality education in engineering, medicine, science, and economics.
- Cost of study in Canada is much lower than the cost of studies in other nations like UK and US.
- Cost of living in again very affordable in comparison to other countries like The United Kingdom and The United States.
- The lively environment with the world’s best facilities is another reason that makes Canada the most preferred destination to study.
- University of Prince Edward
- Acadia University
- Vancouver Island University
- University Canada West
- Carleton University
- Brock University
- Cape Breton University
- Royal Roads University
- Lakehead University
- Thompson Rivers University
- University of Windsor
- University of Victoria
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Regina
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- University of Lethbridge
- Dalhousie University
- University of Saskatchewan
- Mount Allison University
- Ontario International College
- George Brown College
- Alexander College
- Fraser International College
- Sheridan College
- Algonquin College
- Bow Valley College
- Fanshawe College
- Red River College
- Conestoga College
- Acsenda College
- North Island College
- Fleming College
- Columbia College
- Marine Institute
- Centennial College
- Loyalist College
- Mohawk College
- Sault College
- Humber College
- Northern Lights College
- Douglas College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Alpha International Academy
- St. Lawrence College
- Vancouver Film School
- St. Clair College
- MTI Community College
- Parkland College
- Niagara College
- Okanagan College
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
A student visa allows you to work up to twenty hours per week through a semester. You can also work up to forty hours per week during your vacations. This is the one of the strongest reason that attracts countless students from different countries to Canada as students can earn while they work and support their finances.
Whether it is a bachelor’s degree you are looking for or masters or doctoral-level studies or any certificate or diploma that you have been planning to receive, there is nothing that this country has not to offer. Canada offers studies at all levels.
Popular courses you can choose from are:
- HEALTH SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND LAWS
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE. FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICE IN CHANDIGARH.
Canada is the perfect place for international students for their studies due to its relatively low cost. Fees and cost of living in Canada is quite low when compared with other well-preferred countries.
Diploma Courses- CAD$ 15,000 – $20,000 per annum
Bachelor’s degrees – CAD$ 17,000 – CAD$ 22,000 per annum
- CAD$ 20,000 – CAD$ 40,000 per annum
Living cost varies from place to place. It depends on what place you choose to live in. You will, however, have to prove in your “ Application for Student Visa” that you can support your living expenses during your stay in Canada for your studies.
Apart from the above-mentioned estimates, you will also have to keep in mind the other expenses that you will have to incur in respect of food, transport, power, internet, mobile bills etc
Note: Kindly note that these expenses are just indicative and may vary from time to time and place to place.
So you have decided what programme or course you want to study. After this step, you would be required to apply to study at the school or college or university you are planning to study. You will have to submit all the academic documents, a copy of your passport, your IELT’s score etc along with your application form to the school or college or university. It is only after receiving a letter from the respective college or university that you will be required to pay fees.
Documents you will require:
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Official IELT’s Score Sheet or Any other English language Proficiency test score
- Mark sheets of School / University and Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of travel, cost of living and tuition fees.
- Health Insurance
- Letter of acceptance from university where you are planning to study etc
You are set to go and live and explore your dream destination.