Study in Germany
Study in Germany
Studying in Germany is an excellent way to secure globally recognized education that offers unparallel opportunities for great learning and experience their lifestyle.Germany is the third most popular destination among the students from all around the world. The quality of life in Germany is pretty high for which it has become the world’s one of the best places to live and study. The Major advantage of pursuing higher education in Germany is the employment opportunities it offers after completion of studies and the low finance requirement to afford the higher studies. Discover more what your dream destination has to offer you and what more things it is famous for:
- 45 German Universities have been ranked among the World’s best as per The QS World University Rankings 2018.
- German Universities are internationally renowned for offering excellent teaching and varied courses.
- German universities are worldwide known for offering high-quality education in engineering, medicine, science, and economics.
- Cost of study in Germany is much lower than the cost of studies in other nations.
- Germany is considered to be one of the safest countries.
- Cost of living in again very affordable in comparison to other countries in Europe.
- The lively environment with the world’s best facilities is another reason that makes Germany the most preferred destination to study.
- Technical University of Munich
- Free University of Berlin
- University of Giessen
- HTW Berlin- University of Applied Sciences
- University of Jena
- Kempten University of Applied Sciences
- Munich University of Applied Sciences
- University of Bonn
- University of Heidelberg
- University of Frankfurt
- University of Potsdam
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Humboldt University of Berlin
A student visa allows you to work up to 180 half working days per annum or 90 full working days per annum to bear the cost of living. This is the one of the strongest reason that attracts countless students from all over the world to Germany as students can earn while they work and support their finances.
Students are also given an opportunity to live for a period of one year post their graduation. This period is granted to allow students to find a job.
Whether it is a bachelor’s degree you are looking for or masters or doctoral-level studies or any certificate or diploma that you have been planning to receive, there is nothing that this country has not to offer. Germany offers studies at all levels.
Popular courses you can choose from are:
- HEALTH SCIENCES
- FINE ARTS
- MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTING
- ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND LAWS
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE. FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICE IN CHANDIGARH.
Germany is the perfect place for international students for their studies due to its relatively low cost. Fees and cost of living in Germany are quite low when compared with other well-preferred countries.
Living cost varies from place to place. It depends on what place you choose to live in. You will, however, have to prove in your “ Application for Student Visa” that you can support your living expenses during your stay in Germany for your studies.
Apart from the above-mentioned estimates, you will also have to keep in mind the other expenses that you will have to incur in respect of food, transport, power, internet, mobile bills etc
Note: Kindly note that these expenses are just indicative and may vary from time to time and place to place.
So you have decided what programme or course you want to study. After this step, you would be required to apply to study at the school or college or university you are planning to study. You will have to submit all the academic documents, a copy of your passport, your IELT’s score etc along with your application form to the school or college or university. It is only after receiving a letter from the respective college or university that you will be required to pay fees.
Documents you will require:
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport copy
- Official IELT’s Score Sheet or Any other English language Proficiency test score
- Mark sheets of School / University and Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of travel, cost of living and tuition fees.
- Health Insurance
- Letter of acceptance from university or college where you are planning to study etc
You are set to go and live and explore your dream destination.